Content of PetroWiki is intended for personal use only and to supplement, not replace, engineering judgment. SPE disclaims any and all liability for your use of such content. More information
- Time lapse
- 3D seismic repeated over time. Can show the change in a reservoir over time.
Noteworthy papers in OnePetro
Gosselin, O., Aanonsen, S.I., Aavatsmark, I. et al. History Matching Using Time-lapse Seismic (HUTS). Presented at the 2003/1/1/. http://dx.doi.org/10.2118/84464-MS.
McDonald, J. A., & Tatalovic, R. (1986, January 1). Modeling 4D Seismology. Society of Petroleum Engineers. http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.2118/14883-MS
The glossary is a living growing list of important E&P terms and require continual enhancements. If you would like to contribute to the glossary send an email to petrowiki(at)spe.org.
Include the following:
- Term (full name)
- Acronym (if the term has one)
- Description(s) of the term.
- External links to the term. (Example: Glossary:SIMOPs)
- A short note explaining the changes (additions or deletions) from an existing glossary term.