Content of PetroWiki is intended for personal use only and to supplement, not replace, engineering judgment. SPE disclaims any and all liability for your use of such content. More information
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aggregate may refer to
- A collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.
- Combining sand, gravel, and crushed stone with cementing material to make mortar and concrete.
- Direct mutual attraction between particles (atoms or molecules).
- Many fine particles held in a single mass or cluster. Natural soil aggregates, such as granules, blocks, or prisms, are called peds. Clods are aggregates produced by tillage.
- Aggregate effect
- Combined effect or cumulative effect