Content of PetroWiki is intended for personal use only and to supplement, not replace, engineering judgment. SPE disclaims any and all liability for your use of such content. More information
Sandbox:SPE student chapters
Thank you for taking time to read more about the invite you received:
PetroWiki invites you to contribute your expertise to our knowledge base. PetroWiki is a fully moderated, free resource provided by the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE). It is available internationally to the general public and focused on the upstream oil and gas community. If you are an award recipients for the 2014 SPE Outstanding Student Chapter Award below and have logged in you will have permissions to edit PetroWiki starting <Add date>.
2014 Award Recipients
Student pilot program
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Chapter
- American University of Cairo Chapter
- Bandung Institute of Technology Chapter
- British University Chapter
- Cairo University Chapter
- Gubkin University Chapter
- Heriot-Watt University, Dubai Chapter
- Kazakh-British Technical University Chapter
- King Abdullah University of Science & Technology Chapter
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology Chapter
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Chapter
- Nazarbayev University Chapter
- Stanford University Chapter
- Suez Canal University Chapter
- Universidade Estadual De Campinas Chapter
- Universidade Estadual Do Norte Fluminense- Darcy Ribeiro Chapter
- University of Bucharest Chapter
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Chapter
- University of Port Harcourt Chapter
We realize that students are an invaluable resource and we would like to utilize your expertise. The content we are looking for is clear, concise, and verifiable by at least one source. You may use references such as your own articles, textbooks and any other technical publications that you see fit. Please see our page on creating quality topic pages for more detailed information.
By contributing your knowledge, you can help improve our accuracy and reap your own benefits. Any opportunity to lend your knowledge to PetroWiki and SPE will help boost your reputation and your future career within the E&P industry.
With your help, we can expand a resource that gives students, academics, and fellow professionals access to current information about the ever-growing oil and gas industry.
How to get registered in the pilot
- Log in
- Log in is required to enable your enhanced permissions.
- Update your profile
- Verify your contact information is up-to-date: Update in case we need to contact you.
- You will receive a welcome email once you have been given edit permissions
- Notify PetroWiki@spe.org if you have not received confirmation by the pilot launch date.
How to contribute
- Interlinking internal and external content
- Add citations of noteworthy materials from sources such as OnePetro.
- Enhancing existing pages with multimedia
- Add new content
- Americas Office
- 222 Palisades Creek Drive
- Richardson, Texas 75080
- Hours: 0730 to 1600 CST (GMT–5), Mon-Fri
- Tel. +1.972.952.1179
- Tel. +1.800.456.6863 (Toll-free in the US and Canada)