Content of PetroWiki is intended for personal use only and to supplement, not replace, engineering judgment. SPE disclaims any and all liability for your use of such content. More information
- 1 Advertise on PetroWiki!
- 1.1 Ad specifications
- 1.2 Contact
- 1.3 PetroWiki is the industry’s first fully moderated E&P wiki.
- 1.4 Reach the industry’s leaders, experts,and decision-makers.
- 1.5 Traffic is up to 12,000 international visits per day
Advertise on PetroWiki!
- Ad size 728x90 (Top Banner)
- Ad Size 300x250 or 300x600 (Left Banner)
- File type: JPG, PNG, or GIF
- Color format: RGB
Reach your target customers. Contact one of our advertising sales representatives today.
Americas, Asia Pacific, and South Asia
Advertising Sales Manager, Companies A–L
Advertising Sales Manager, Companies M–Z
Europe, Middle East, Russia, and Africa
Advertising Sales Manager
+44 (0) 207 299 3300
Vice President, Sales, Marketing & Business Development
+44 207 299 3307
PetroWiki is the industry’s first fully moderated E&P wiki.
Initially populated with the seven volume Petroleum Engineering Handbook (PEH), PetroWiki has become a living, growing resource for E&P professionals. In addition to more than 2,000 pages of content, the site features Google Translate, smart search, and extensive social media tools, all of which further increase user engagement.
Reach the industry’s leaders, experts,and decision-makers.
PetroWiki content represents every major E&P discipline, making the site a cost-effective advertising platform for targeting the professionals you want to reach.
- Drilling and Completions
- Management and Information
- Production and Operations
- Projects, Facilities, and Construction
- Reservoir Description and Dynamics
Traffic is up to 12,000 international visits per day
According to Google Analytics, PetroWiki use is on the rise. There are almost 10,000 registered users to date, and more non-registered users who rely on our authoritative information as an on-the-job resource. As a PetroWiki sponsor, your ads convey credibility and drive our users to learn more about your products and services.