Content of PetroWiki is intended for personal use only and to supplement, not replace, engineering judgment. SPE disclaims any and all liability for your use of such content. More information
Petroleum Engineering Handbook.
Pages in category "PEH"
The following 104 pages are in this category, out of 104 total.
- PEH:Immiscible Gas Injection in Oil Reservoirs
- PEH:In-Situ Combustion
- PEH:Inflow and Outflow Performance
- PEH:Intelligent Well Completions
- PEH:International Oil and Gas Law
- PEH:Introduction to Roller-Cone and Polycrystalline Diamond Drill Bits
- PEH:Introduction to Well Planning
- PEH:Introduction to Wellhead Systems
- PEH:Petroleum Economics
- PEH:Petrophysical Applications
- PEH:Phase Behavior of H2O Hydrocarbon Systems
- PEH:Phase Diagrams
- PEH:Piping and Pipelines
- PEH:Plunger Lift
- PEH:Polymers, Gels, Foams, and Resins
- PEH:Prime Movers
- PEH:Production Logging
- PEH:Progressing Cavity Pumping Systems
- PEH:Project Management of Surface Facilities
- PEH:Properties of Produced Water
Media in category "PEH"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Petroleum Engineering Handbook, Volume I General Engineering.jpg 120 × 160; 16 KB
- Petroleum Engineering Handbook, Volume II Drilling Engineering.jpg 120 × 160; 13 KB