Content of PetroWiki is intended for personal use only and to supplement, not replace, engineering judgment. SPE disclaims any and all liability for your use of such content. More information
Moderating tasks can be completed quickly and easily after learning a few PetroWiki basics.
Each champion will have his or her own personalized champion task page. When an edit has been made to an assigned PetroWiki topic page a record of that edit will be generated into the champion task page. The champion will then receive an email alert of the edit. An alert email will be generated every 24 hours until the moderation task is completed.
Special note: Champions have access to view the history of edits on a page.
How to complete a moderation task
- Log in
- Click the link embedded in your champion alert email which opens the champion task page or select the moderation link on the navigation pane.
- Select the page title to compare edits.
- Options based on the content added or removed:
- Approve the edit(s).
- Reject the edit(s) and add an explanation.
- Make additional edits.
- 5. Start a discussion with other champions as needed when questions or comments are needed.
- 6. Return to the champion task page to verify your task has moved to the Idle Moderated Pages section.
- 7. Exit or update other PetroWiki content.